- Conclusion:Placing tube in tibial vein is the first choice for catheterization.
- Results:Placing tube in tibial vein turned out to be full of blood flow and to be tolerable by patients.
- Objective:To observe the advantages and disadvantages of diff erent pathways placing tube in central vein for blood dialysis treatment.
- A simple judgment method for placeing tube of subclavian vein puncture error into interual jugular vein in the same side.
- Airtube pricking and placing tube technique
- This place doesn't have a very savory reputation.