- One must never place oneself above the masses.
- Engaging in personal behavior which avoids placing oneself or other in danger or at risk.
- She treats the shoe as epistolary, in that stitch needle, in line of a gleam of, placing oneself rich feeling.
- The jungly garden of the grand scenery on Caribbean bank and multicoloured lets a person as if place oneself heaven.
- The classic Le Sheng that transmits in the CD machine of barroom, make we as if place oneself Yu Gu's old Europe!
- But many farmers however " the market will fear the market " , self-abased, recreant, place oneself on backseat.