- There was slight pitting edema over both legs.
- To check for edema, press the area on the back of the foot and see if the dent remains after you remove your finger (often called pitting edema).
- Remitting seronegative symmetrical synovitis with pitting edema (RS3PE) is a syndrome associated with many conditions, including malignant neoplasms.
- We report a 29-year-old male who had received 5-ASA for ulcerative colitis for about eight months before developing oliguria and pitting edema with sudden onset.
- To our knowledge, remitting seronegative symmetrical synovitis with pitting edema (RS3PE) syndrome has not been reported in patients with autoimmune hepatitis (AIH).
- Objective: To study the clinical manifestation of remitted seronegative symmetrical synovitis with pitting edema (RS3PE) syndrome and reduce an omission and error of diagnosis.