- 猪，小猪， 仔猪
- [C]猪 a fat short-legged animal with a usually curly tail and thick skin with short stiff hairs, often kept on farms for its meat
a coarse obnoxious person
a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
live like a pig, in squalor
"he devoured three sandwiches"
- A pig is a domestic animal.
- The farmer keeps hundreds of pigs on his farm.
- The snout of the pig you drew on the picture is too long.
- Days passed,and nothing more was said about the roast pig.
- Black pudding A French black sausage made of pork and seasoned pig's blood.
- You greedy pig! You've eaten up all the ice cream.
- Some drivers are real pigs.
- She says that she will kill me that pig when I come next time.
- She drove the pigs down to the creek for a bath.
- The pigs fed off the same trough.
- Farmers feed kitchen leftovers to the pigs.
- Have the pigs been fed yet?
- The pigs fattened on corn.
- This kind of pigs all kill well.
- I wonder why he has penned the pigs up.
- They're raising more pigs and poultry than they did last year.
- He raised a litter of pigs.
- We ate so much and made pigs of ourselves.
- He made a pig of himself at the restaurant.
- Don't be a pig,Jimmy; leave some cake for your brother.
- They sat gobbling their food like pigs at a trough.
- I don't know how she can live with him; he's such a male chauvinist pig!
- live like a pig in clover
生活奢侈,舒适 live in luxury
- make a pig's ear of
笨拙地或错误地做(某事) do sth awkwardly or wrongly
- pigs might fly
即使能有奇迹也不太可能出现 miracles may happen but they are extremely unlikely
- buy a pig 买猪
- fatten a pig 使猪肥壮
- keep a pig 养猪
- kill a pig 杀猪
- make a pig of oneself 狼吞虎咽地吃,穷吃
- pen a pig 将猪圈入栏中
- raise a pig 养猪
- sell a pig 卖猪
They didn't buy me any chips..the mean pigs.出自：Wanted
They would have to pig it in a moorland inn.出自： J. Buchan