relating to or involving money;
"he received thanks but no pecuniary compensation for his services"
- She is so independent that she refused all pecuniary aid.
- He received thanks but no pecuniary compensation for his services.
- The insurance company must compensate you for your pecuniary loss in the fire.
- pecuniary legacy 金钱遗赠
- pecuniary compensation 财政补偿
- pecuniary enterprise 不赔钱的企业...
- pecuniary exchange 以货币购物
- pecuniary resources 货币资金
- pecuniary reward 金钱报酬
- pecuniary embarrassment 财政困难
- pecuniary unit 货币单位; 金钱单位...
- pecuniary benefit 金钱利益
- pecuniary aid 资助
- pecuniary penalty 罚款
- pecuniary considerations 财力
- pecuniary economics 盈利经济学
- pecuniary offence [经] 应罚款的违法...
- pecuniary condition 财务情况
He had admitted obtaining pecuniary advantage at a previous hearing.出自：Morecambe Guardian