- Putting Paskin into a taxicab, I directed the driver to take him to Marya's address, paid the fare, and said good-bye.
- Asking her to hold the line, I turned to Paskin and said, “Did you and your wife live on such-and-such9) a street?
- As he was leaving, full of sadness, a boy ran after him, calling, “Paskin bacsi!Paskin bacsi!”That means “Uncle Paskin.
- At first I thought I had better accompany Paskin, lest the man should faint from excitement, but I decided that this was a moment in which no strangers should intrude12).
- with contributions by Geoffrey Robinson, Dianne Paskin, and Gill Shea.
作者声明: Andrew Wilkinson, Alan Davies and Deborah Berrill ;