- The election of Dubcek to the highest party post was partly a reaction to this pressure.
- A disciple of Vladimir Ilich Lenin, he served in minor party posts and was appointed to the first Bolshevik Central Committee (1912).
- A spokesman for the ancient people's power of the party posted on the 9th said that the party would re-nominate the new prime minister Samak.
- Freedom Party's parliamentary speaker Peter Westenthaler and Finance Minister Karl-Heinz Grasser were also leaving the government and their party posts together with her.
- The accident put an untimely end to the party.
- The hard core in the party make all the decisions.