- Party activist have urge the central committee to adopt a more radical approach to the problem of unemployment.
- Zhao had been a party activist since he was a teenager, but when Politburo hard-liners pressured him to crush the demonstrations in Tiananmen Square, he refused.
- Party activists with lower middle class pedigrees are numerous.
- And party activists are considering ways of deselecting other greedy MPs.
- Kek Galabru, head of the local human rights group Lichadho, says that ruling party activists are threatening voters.
- This was the outline for a report made by Comrade Mao Tse-tung in Yenan in November 1937 at a meeting of Party activists.