- It seems to me my tubes are partly filled up.
- The woodpile, carefully divided in two by a rusty sheet of corrugated tin, spread out in both directions, partly filling the long front porch.
- Their place is partly filled by what are colloquially known aspubs, public houses.
- Pictured above, a circular array of the Phoenix Lander's solar panels are visible on the left, while a scoop partly filled with Martian soil is visible on the right.
- Aside from Hollywood studios, quicksand is usually found near the mouths of large rivers or along beaches and streams where pools of water can become partly filled by sand.
- It was partly filled by political Islamism, with its dream not merely of a single Arab state but of a united Islamic society or umma, run along the guidelines of Islamic law.