an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest;
"the musician and the librettist were collaborators"
- You parking your horse in Vida Warren's closet, pardner?
- "Come off the car, pardner," said one of the men in a voice meant to be conciliatory.
- "Listen, pardner," said the leader, ignoring the policeman and addressing Hurstwood.
- Howdy Pardner, would ya like to join us in a game Hold 'em poker, Texas style, where the bets are big and the winnings even bigger.
- Weed Control Effect on Spring Wheat Field to Use Pardner 22.5% EC
- " "Listen, pardner," said the leader, ignoring the policeman and addressing Hurstwood.