- We presented ths rare case of paratesticular leiomyosarcoma and reviewed the relevant literature. (J Urol R.O.C.
- Conclusions Conbined therapy is the effective treatment for paratesticular rhabdomyosarcoma.
- The diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of paratesticular liposarcoma are discussed and relevant and relevant literature is reviewed.
- We report 1 case of a paratesticular liposarcoma that mimicked an incarcerated inguinal hernia, with the presentation of an acutely painful mass in the left inguinal area.
- Objective:To investigate the clinical and pathological features of paratesticular desmoplastic small round cell tumor(DSRCT),and to improve the diagnosis and treatment of the disease.
- A radical orchiectomy was performed, and a liposarcoma was diagnosed by the pathological examination.We review the clinical symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of paratesticular liposarcomas.