- Thus there seems to be a relation between parasporal body morphology and activity.
- Curing of the plasmid results in a loss of the ability to synthesize the parasporal body, a discovery made in 1977.
- The parasporal body will be expressed in Bacillus thuringiensis only if a specialized plasmid is present.
- The usual bipyramid-shaped parasporal bodies occur in Lepidoptera-active strains.
- These parasporal bodies have been found to vary in their geometry, and it appears that the shape is related to host range and toxin effectiveness.
- Swimming is the best way to tone up your body.