- The stomatal apparatus is of paracytic type and occurs only on the lower surface.
- The stomata apparatuses were predominantly anomocytic and the evolutionary trend of the stomata1 apparatuses was from diacytic type and paracytic type to anomocytic type.
- The stomata whose apparatuses was paracytic type were stricted to lower epidermis, and its sabsidiary cell were more protruding than gurar-cell caved in the mesophyll.
- In a printer, the removable type element.
- Do you type the letter or take a rest?
- The headwords in this dictionary are in bold type.