- Water contains hydrogen and oxygen.
- Oxygen enters into many compound bodies.
- Mars is too dry and poor in oxygen.
- Water is composed of hydrogen and oxygen.
- Fish take in oxygen through their gills.
- The oxygen react vigorously with the impurity in the iron.
oxygenate oxygen oxygen hemoglobin dissociation curve Oxygen-plasma surface modification oxygen enrichment and coal injection oxygen plasma based ion implantation oxygen humidification and atomization oxygen-dependent degradation domain oxygen-deficient facies environment Oxygen insufflator or its accessories Oxygen Control in Steelmaking Process Oxygen converter gas recovery process