- Succinate was the most effective substrate in following oxygen consumption.
- The dynamics of Rhizopus koji culture saccharification processing and the consumption of oxygen were studied.
- Under the same water temperature, the oxygen consumption rate and the asphyxiant point decreased as the body weight of the crayfish increased.
- It can improve oxygen supply of heart muscle, burden of heart and left atrial systolic function.
- The consumption and utilization rate of oxygen for copper matte converting under steady production conditions are simulated.