- n. 机会主义者；投机者
- adj. 机会主义者的
a person who places expediency above principle
taking immediate advantage, often unethically, of any circumstance of possible benefit
- His Russian friend was not an opportunist.
- There were many opportunists and few men of principle.
- Your goal is to create a lasting impression,not as an opportunist.
- Smith marked his debut match with an opportunist goal.
- Whoever overlooks or belittles this point will commit "Left" opportunist mistakes.
Drake was an opportunist who traded, robbed or raided to achieve his aims.出自： C. Francis
The Party was becoming corrupt with more opportunists..than honest communists.出自： S. Rosenberg