- pron. 自己；自身
- One can congratulate oneself on one's victories.
- One should be strict with oneself.
- How should my friend safeguard the rights and interests of oneself?
- So video license plate is not all-purpose, important still is oneself superintend.
- acquit oneself 表现
- abandon oneself to 沉溺于
- avail oneself of 利用
- acquaint oneself with 熟悉(知道
- abase oneself 谦卑
- by oneself 单独地, 独自地...
- assert oneself 坚持自己的权利(或意...
- be sure of oneself 自信
- address oneself to 向 ... 讲话
- be a fool to oneself 干费力不讨好的事...
- be oneself 做自己
- beside oneself 极度兴奋, 对自己的...
- find oneself 发觉自己处于 ......
- ease oneself 使自己轻松
- betray oneself 原形毕露
- enjoy oneself 过得快乐
- give a good account of oneself 干得好
- prove oneself a match for someone 可以胜过某人...
- above oneself 趾高气扬(兴高采烈)...
- a law unto oneself 一意孤行者
One couldn't only think of oneself, could one?出自： W. S. Maugham
It was one way..to tell one's self that only..part of life had changed.出自： C. D. Simak