on the table的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
able to be negotiated or arranged by compromise;
"the proposal is still on the table"
on the table的用法和样例：
- They had red tapers on the table at Christmastime.
- He emptied out all his pockets onto the table.
- On top of that, people publicly grumble in India all the time.
- They have money in their pockets and can express their views relatively openly on the streets.
- The report of the finance committee was tabled.
- He moved to lay on the table the bill for increasing the duty on coffee.