on the spot的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
without delay or immediately;
"we hired her on the spot"
"thought they were going to shoot us down on the spot"
in a difficult situation;
"that question really put him on the spot"
at the place in question; there;
"they were on the spot when it happened"
"it had to be decided by the man on the spot"
on the spot的用法和样例：
- The court slapped a murder rap on him.
- The murderer was overtaken in his crime.
- The policeman arrested the thief on the spot.
- The witness is an on-the-spot reporter.
- I ventured a small bet on the horse.
- It will be to his cost if he bets on that horse.