in an obnoxious manner;
"he said so in one of his more offensively intellectually arrogant sentences"
- A person regarded as obnoxiously puritanical.
- It's like being an octopus and having these obnoxiously long tentacles, made of titanium, that grip and hold onto anything in your path.
- In the song, "City of Pleasure", I tried to incorporate many elements of Chinese music and Chinese culture, without being too obnoxiously literal.
- When people act obnoxiously and unfairly, I should blame and damn them and see them as bad, wicked, or rotten individuals.
- Ever since I was a little girl it's just something that I've always dreamed of doing.I always loved music, I was always obnoxiously running around singing and I would not shut up.
- obnoxious 可憎的