a compound lever used to crack nuts open
any of various small short-tailed songbirds with strong feet and a sharp beak that feed on small nuts and insects
speckled birds that feed on nuts
- I'm sorry to tell you the ballet Nut Cracker has been cancelled.
- Jason: Boys, oh girl, I wanted to meet her last year, haha, I did. Chrissy, you wanna go to the Nut Cracker with your old man?
- Down below there was a noise of nut crackers, and a fat squirrel voice and a thin squirrel voice were singing together.
- We a re a leading manufacturer of rice crackers and nut crackers in the world Production capacity of rice crackers and nut Crackers is 40000 ton and 10000 ton annually respectively.
- The fire cracker went off and scared Jack's dog.
- Ultrasonic evaluation of nut cracker syndrome before and after stent implantation