- My Life as a Nursing Student chronicles his activities as a second-courser.
- NBE is a stress for the nursing student and student with high trait anxiety score should be given more attention in stress management training.
- Conclusion NBE is a stress for the nursing student and student with high trait anxiety score should be given more attention in stress management training.
- She contributed information elicited from nursing students for this research.
- A nursing student (Cross) forced to quit school for family reasons winds up taking a job as a doorman in an elite apartment building in New York City, where he sparks to one of his residents (Roemer).
- Suggestions of reform in education of postgraduate nursing students are put forward.