- Methods To evaluate the 240 pieces of nursing records.
- During patient rounds the resident should bring the nursing record to the bedside where the team can readily review pertinent patient data such as vital signs, fluid volume intake and urine output during the previous 24 hrs.
- Among them, nursing records of patients in 6 wards were recorded in PIO mode.
- Objective To summarize the superiority of electronic nursing records.
- Results Defects were found in temperature chart,medical order,admission evaluation chart,nursing record,and discharge evaluation chart and accounted for 3.6%,4.4%,5.8%,6.4% and 5.0%,respectively.
- Objective:To analyze the questions of writing nursing records,for improving quality of nursing records.