- Conclusions Evidence-based nursing can solve nursing problem in mild hypothermia for tubercular meningitis patients with high fever, which is an effective and safe nursing measure.
- Three nursing problems included: anticipant grief, anxiety and knowledge deficit.
- Objective To sum up the nursing problems of SAP and the countermeasures taken up in nursing.
- Methods 1075 cases were cared with related preventive measures and potential safety nursing problems were summarized in PACU.
- Methods: Effective nursing methods were given to a total of 161 patients with complication and nursing problems after intracoronary steming.
- Keywords Shenzhen;hyperglycemic clamp test;nursing problem;