- Objective To investigate the relationship between serum leptin and cerebrovasuclar diseases and its influence on nursing health education.
- According to modern medicine research, the substance essence oil and Linalool contained in jasmine can restrain the growth of the melanin and react the bacteria of surface, better for nursing health.
- Another, published in the current issue of Nursing Research, examined data from the 237,648 nurses registered in the Nurses' Health Study at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.
- She worried over her father's health.
- The researchers looked at alcohol intake and subsequent high blood pressure reported by more than 70,000 women enrolled in the Nurses'Health Study,a long-term study following the health of more than 100,000 women.
- She spends her spare time nursing her old mother.