- A monk or nun belonging to the order founded by saint.Benedict of Nursia.
- A monk or nun belonging to the order founded by Saint Benedict of Nursia.
- "The first.abbey was Monte Cassino in Italy, founded in 529 by st. Benedict of Nursia."
- "The first abbey was Monte Cassino in Italy, founded in 529 by St. Benedict of Nursia."
- Benedict OF NURSIA, SAINT
Nurc NUR Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner Nursing students in clinical practice nursing student in vocational college nursing intervention modelling system nursing vocational students at college nursing students in vocational college nursing specialty Laboratory resources nursing by traditional Chinese medicine Nurturing High Qualified Teacher Echelon NUR Tango Unmatched cost effectiveness.