- Methods: 20 cases were applied by nursing interven tion of subclavian vein intubation after tracheotomy.
- The nurse diluted the drug with saline water.
- It is suggested that nurse intervention on the psychological problem of CLP inpatients and their parents had agood influence to operation,but expected the psyclogical doctor join the treatment of cleft lip and palate.
- She tried to intervene between her husband and son.
- The nurse tell the child to spit out the stone.
- The nurse is preparing the child to go to hospital.