- He consented at once, nothing loath.
- When he suggested a meal,I was nothing loath.
- When he suggested a meal, I was nothing loath.
- As you can imagine, I was nothing loath to miss the Sunday morning church parade and readily volunteered to walk the dogs instead.
- The playboy wouldn't ever like to live with her,but he's nothing loath to take her out to the theatre or a restaurant.
- The stranger,nothing loath to start a conversation with them,looked at them smilingly.
nothing of nothing Nothing remained of the house. Nothing is rehearsed about me. Nothing else mattered him now. Nothing could be more certain. Nothing turns sourer than milk. Nothing. I am reciting poems. nothing but a marionette... Nothing grows on the wasteland. Nothing marred their happiness. Nothing could damp his spirits.