- I ate breakfast and dinner but nothing between.
- Don't deny there's nothing between you; I saw you making eyes at my husband at the party last night!
- How did you get into such a mess,you great idiot? Nothing between your ears,that's your trouble.
- He is a handsome,sensible enough looking boy,but you don't need to be talking to him very long before you realise he has nothing between his ears.
- There's nothing between doing it, and sinking into the smiling state of the poor mad woman that haunts the court.
- They're sure that there'd been nothing between them.But perhaps they've passed each other a million times?