- n. 期票；本票（同promissory note）
note of hand的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time;
"I had to co-sign his note at the bank"
note of hand的用法和样例：
- At one time the count thought of making over the Ryazan estate to Vera, then he thought of selling his forest, then of borrowing money on a note of hand.
- Take note of what I say and do not forget it.
- The students appear to be completely out of hand.
- I will make a note of that man's name.
- She sounded a note of warning in her speech.
- Make a note of how much money you spend.