the part of the Atlantic that lies off the Norwegian coast to the north of the North Sea
- A city of central Norway on Trondheim Fjord, an inlet of the Norwegian Sea.
- Norway shares its borders with Finland, Sweden, Russia, the Skagerak, the North Sea, and the Norwegian Sea.
- The database includes ten sites from locations in the Atlantic Ocean, the North Sea, the Norwegian Sea, the Caspian Sea and two onshore sites.
- The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy that includes the self-governing territories of the Faroe Islands, in the Norwegian Sea, and Greenland, the world's largest island.
- Like many of the list's top-scoring islands, the Lofoten archipelago in the Norwegian Sea has avoided excessive tourism partly because its nippy climate doesn't draw the beach-party set.
- A huge sea monster in Norwegian legend.