- The content of nornicotine is higher after flue-curing than before flue-curing.
- Both high temperature and high humility are beneficial to formation and accumulation of nornicotine during yellowing.
- The formation of nicotine and nornicotine is affected by varieties, natural conditions and cultural measures, etc.
- The domestic and international research results about the formation and conversion of nicotine and nornicotine in flue-cured tobacco are reviewed.
- In natural populations, the correlation of total alkaloid with nicotine and nornicotine decreased, and that with anabasine and anatabine did not change.
在自然群体中, 总生物碱与烟碱和降烟碱的相关性减小, 与新烟草碱和假木贼碱的相关性没有变化。
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis was conducted to determine the neutral and basal volatile components in cured tobacco with different degrees of nicotine to nornicotine conversion by using GC/MS.