- The normal yield curve is positive, rising from left to right, because yields on longer maturities are higher than on short maturities to reflect the greater risk of lending money for a longer time.
- Study on the normal yield table of natural broad-leaved forests
- The computer has a normal qwerty keyboard.
- The situation has returned to normal in the city.
- However, it must be noted that valuations of bonds are extremely expensive as real bond yield (yields after subtracting inflation) are very low, approaching 1% in the US, whereas normally yields are closer to 3%.
- The normal return fare to New York is fifty-six.