- A rubber band can be elongated to several times of its normal length.
- The pregnancy went to full term(= lasted the normal length of time).
- Mammy's lips were large and pendulous and, when indignant, she could push out her lower one to twice its normal length.
- Rubber can be made so elastic that it will stretch more than nine times its normal length.
- EBF rate of the stunted children was 57 3% that was significantly lower than the infants with normal length.
生长迟缓婴儿的纯母乳喂养率为 57.;7%25;显著低于身长正常的儿童 73
- common normal length measurement