- The sepcial head and normal head can be changed autoly or manually.
- Steel operations normally head into a seasonal slide after October.
- Steel operation normally head into a seasonal slide after October.
- The antisurge valves should be closed in the specified flow range referring to normal head.
- Patients with bilateral coronal-sagittal or bilateral lambdoid-sagittal fusion had relatively normal head shapes (balanced dysmorphism).
- I think there was only vent per box, no opportunity for cross ventilation, and the vents were toward the bottom, not the top where heat would normally head.