- The "DINK" family is not a very normal family.
- Here it is the shift from deadliness to normal family life.
- If I had a normal family, and a good upbringing, then I would have been a well adjusted person.
- You had a maid. If I had a normal family, and a good up-bringing, then I would have been a well-adjusted person.
- The (GCG)6(GCA)3GCG in the first exon of PABPN1 has no mutation either in normal family members or in patients.
- In Froma W. (2nd ed.), Normal family processes (pp. 142-143).New York: The Guilford Press.