- It was thought that normal enzymatic breakdown of acetylcholine was so effective that a transporter wasn't needed to clear excess acetylcholine from the synapse.
- Since the mutant lossing the first 6 amino acids from the N terminus of firefly luciferase keeps 77% of natural luciferase activity, the 7th N terminal amino acid is of great importance to the normal enzymatic function.
- The computer has a normal qwerty keyboard.
- The situation has returned to normal in the city.
- The normal return fare to New York is fifty-six.
- Everything is absolutely normal.