- He's thinking of retiring from his post several years before the normal age of retirement.
- Marjorie：You're so old fashioned. That's the normal age for marriage these days.
- Other societies such as East Asians and Amerindians, retain the typical mammalian genotype in which the body shuts down lactase production shortly after the normal age of weaning.
- Conclusion: The BW of CLP infants were lower than those of normal age cohorts in all growing period, and descending degree of BW was concerned with type of chilopalatognathus.
- But the interviewers don't think so,they discredit the unmarried women above the normal age have mentality defects, although they are turly bright people.
- If the normal age range between both was less than 0.5 year (including 0.5), the numbers of such cases decreased to 190 cases, which accounted for 22.9% (190/829) and 25.6% (190/742), respectively.