- The expression of NOP gene which was localized at downstream of AP-D gene was confirmed with nopaline detection.
- Transient expression vectors were constructed by fusing the promoter fragment with gus reporter gene and nopaline terminator in different orientation.
- Nopaline was inspected in the crown gall and this data showed that T-DNA of Ti plasmid had been transformed successfully .
- By fusing this two fragment with gus reporter gene and nopaline terminator, we get two transient expression vectors which named pCAMBIA-ACTP and pBI-ACTPS.
- By identifying the opines synthesized in the gall on tomato seedling incited by pathogenic strains, it was found that strains from peach, apple, hop beet and Chinese White poplar harboured nopaline type Ti plasmid.