- One reason could be there had been no such case before - not that there was no price-fixing before, but no prosecution of such cases.
- In the meantime some football officials reported Chet to Antigua's Director of Public Prosecutions, alleging theft of FIFA funds, but no prosecution has followed.
- no prosecution against in-doubt crime
- Materials seized had been safely processed in Australia but no prosecutions for illegal shipping of e-waste had been carried out yet.
- Whether it rains or not makes no difference to me.
- The cruel landlord would bate him no rent.