- Objective: To observe which system was more suitable for the growth and development of the primordial follicles of neonate rat.
- It is an ideal technique for culture of cortical neurons from cerebral cortex of neonate rats in vitro.
- Methods Sprague-Dawley female rats were divided into seven groups,including neonate rats and aged rats of 3,12,15,18,24 and 30 months.
- Mcth-ods:Capsaicin(CAP) and substance P (SP) antiserum were subcutaneously injected into neonate rats,and intrathecally injected into adult rats.
- Methods Cultured myocardial cell from neonate rats were divided in hypoxia group A （hypoxla-reoxygenation） and groups B（EPO）.
- Conclusion:The cellular immune function can be obviously enhanced by injecting CAP and SP antiserum subcutaneously into neonate rats and intrathecally into adult rats.