名词 neon tube:
a lamp consisting of a small gas-discharge tube containing neon at low pressure; luminescence is produced by the action of currents at high frequencies that are wrapped a few turns around the tube
- Gas lasers look something like a combination of a neon tube and a fluouescent lamp.
- On the other hand, Inorganic principle consists of white wall surface fixtures, neon tubes of ceiling illumination and mortar floor creates virtual character.
- A display device that uses a cathode ray tube.
- He held the test tube in his hand thoughtfully.
- I must buy a tube of toothpaste.
- Helium and neon are inert gases.