- After crystallizing the precipitate three times, neohesperidin was obtained.
- Conclusion High-purity neohesperidin could be prepared feasibly and economically by proposed method.
- Objective To isolate and purify high-purity neohesperidin from Fructus Aurantii extract.
- Results The yield of neohesperidin was 48.6% and purity of neohesperidin was up to 98.7% in Fru...
- Then, taken the yield as the objective function, the built ED model was used to determine the optimum separation conditions of Naringin and Neohesperidin.
- Secondly, NIRS was proposed for fast detection the content of naringin and neohesperidin during the purification process of Fructus Aurantii.