- If we are running a negative review of a book, we might let an advertiser know as well, in case they want to provide a countervailing viewpoint in ads.
- The librarian will ask, "What did you think?" or "Did you like this?" Engaged readers march in the door voicing a positive or negative review before plunking down the books.
- They claimed the site was censoring negative reviews in order to help encourage sales.
- Indeed, the nub of many of the negative reviews is that, faced with the Holocaust, Mr Tarantino avoids tricky moral issues.
- The answer to my request was in the negative.
- Your case is coming up for review in May.