exaggerated nasality in speech (as in some regional dialects)
- You a speaking with a nasal twang, you must have a cold today.
- He spoke with a nasal twang.
- The voice issuing from the whiskers had the same nasal twang but was kind and pleasant and his hand was firm and respectful.
- There are such words as joy and sorrow, but they are only the burden of a psalm, sung with a nasal twang, while we believe in the ordinary and mean.
- There are such words as joy and sorrow， but they are only the burden of a psalm， sung with a nasal twang， while we believe in the ordinary and mean.
- Every person has two nasal orifices.