confusion resulting from failure to understand
something designed to mystify or bewilder
the activity of obscuring people's understanding, leaving them baffled or bewildered
- Smith looked round in some mystification.
- He looked at her in mystification.
- It enveloped the story in a fog of mystification.
- However, titular mystification continues to intensify.
- His outspoken words were followed by mystification from Germany.
- But we cannot mystification of development labor theory of value.
- mystify 迷惑