a follower who carries out orders without question
(Greek mythology) a member of the warriors who followed Achilles on the expedition against Troy
- Myrmidon answers: "He is cold just tremble.
- Myrmidon says, lord is in suburban drunk fell.
- Since then, more than a master's side, I figure, I became a master of small myrmidon.
- Thanks a lot for my queen's taking me in as a myrmidon (family slave). Be a nice slave, forever!
- Whatever we did, you gave in to me.You were my good “bodyguard”, while I was your myrmidon and loyal audience forever.
- In other countries’ view, Canada was nothing but a myrmidon of western countries, its role just switch from a Free State of Great Britain to a yesman of the United States.
- myrmidon of the law 法律的奴仆