in a mutual or shared manner;
"the agreement was mutually satisfactory"
"the goals of the negotiators were not reciprocally exclusive"
- I encourage them to talk all mutually.
- If everybody is well, mutually congratulates.
- That cannot be simultaneously true; mutually exclusive.
- mutually exclusive event 互斥事件
- mutually independent variables 相互独立变数...
- mutually perpendicular 相互垂直
- mutually soluble liquids 互溶液体
- mutually beneficial basis 互惠基础
- mutually conjugate 相互共轭的
- mutually synchronized system 互同步系统
- democratic mutually synchronization 等权共控互同步...
- mutually exclusive 互斥的
- mutually synchronized network 互同步网
- mutually exclusive projects 互斥项目
- mutually monotonic 互单调
- mutually exclusive events 互斥事件
- mutually beneficial 互惠的
They began mutually to mistrust each other.出自： D. H. Lawrence
My mother..thought the two qualities went together and Lili said they..were mutually exclusive.出自： A. T. Ellis