- One major development in the growth of family offices is the emergence of multifamily offices.
- Multifamily units were down a sharp 13 percent, while single-family homes managed to post a modest increase.
- We handle a wide variety of property types including, Office, Retail, Industrial, Multifamily, Hospitality, Healthcare, Self-Storage, Mobile Home Parks, Land, and Farm &Ranches.
- In San Diego, one result is that new construction is increasingly dominated by condominiums and multifamily units, not the traditional single-family home.
- The presence of communication packets on the power line from a neighboring household can become significant in multifamily dwellings such as apartment buildings.
- Then, a pilot study was conducted on a randomly selected group of individuals who lived in various multifamily apartment complexes throughout the Atlanta area.