英 ['muːnstrʌk] 美 ['muːnstrʌk]
- adj. 发狂的；月光照到的
insane and believed to be affected by the phases of the moon
- Face to such a moonstruck myself, I really feel no idea to myself in some time.
- She is a moonstruck person,and always feels that there are a lot of worries in her mind.
- All said the women are the most moonstruck , why am I also so brittle in the emotion?
- In 'Moonstruck,' Cher's character confronts her boyfriend with a slap and a sharp reprimand: 'Snap out of it!' If only there were a Cher for the financial markets.
- Moonstruck Chocolate products are available at all Moonstruck Chocolate Cafes, at select retailers and fine grocers across the country, online and by phone.
- And there appear to be at least some moonstruck people in China Li told reporters that he had received more than 400telephone orders in the past few days .